On Wednesday, November 9th, the RUHS PTSA will be hosting the Academic Letter Awards Night which will be held in the RUHS Auditorium. Attendance is by invitation only. There is a reception from 6:00 to 6:30pm followed by the awards program beginning at 6:30pm.
The Academic Letter requirements are as follows
(11th grade students only):
- Cumulative weighted GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Passed both parts of the CAHSEE (English and Math)
- Enrolled in good standing at RUHS for at least 2 semesters
The Academic Pin requirements are as follows
(12th grade students only)
- Received an Academic Letter your junior year
- Maintain a 3.5 GPA or higher for the next 2 semesters
Please be sure to return your RSVP card to Mr. John Islas in the Student Services Bldg. and let us know whether or not you will be at the event. Congratulations to all of our Academic Letter recipients!!